The R3gister originated from an IM conversation between prozac (owner of Satria R3 #006, first retail model) and I (#007) in December 2004, just barely a month from collecting our spanking new Satria R3 cars. Inspired by the Lancer Register moniker, The R3gister was first coined by prozac and stuck like stone since. The perfect name for the website and club.
The R3gister acts as THE official blog and resource site for everything R3 – Race Rally Research and also acts as a support site for Satria R3 (SR3), Neo R3 (NR3), Waja MME and Gen.2 MME owners. Catch the latest news, insider information, commentary and info on R3 and more!
The R3gister has grown from a mere blog (having gone through 3 revisions) to also a forum (http://www.r3gister.org/forum/)
Some statistics about R3gister.org:
- The website r3gister.org ranks 158,707 of the 3,466,045 websites that have been ranked by Website Grader so far.
- Has a blog grade of 94.
- Has 534 indexed pages.
- Ranked 34,340 out of the approximately 703,216 other blogs.
- Average Post Length: 438 words.
- Avg Links Per Post: 3.8 links.
- Average Images per Post: 3 images.
- Has a Twitter grade of 80/100.
- Has a MoZ rank of 4.1.
- Has a Google Pagerank of 3.
Follow us on Twitter!
Send us feedback, comments and more at email@example.com
The R3gister is supported by R3 but it is not in anyway affilliated or endorsed by R3 or Proton.