In 2005, Proton with R3 entered the Merdeka Millenium Endurance race, a gruelling, non-stop 12-hour test of willpower and determination that punishes both man and machine. In the only one of its kind Lotus Exige 300RR, Team Proton R3 Amprex clocked the fastest qualifying time and then went on to finish the race as Overall and Class O champions – completing 279 laps, the most ever in the competition’s six-year history. It is time you become part of this achievement.
Introducing the Proton Waja and Proton Gen.2 MME Edition cars built in commemoration of our victory – a pure, functional expression of our triumph. Only 200 will be carefully furnished by the same dedicated R3 technicians that passionately prepared our winning racecar. This is what happens when we let nothing stop us from Redefining the Limits.
- Limited Edition of 200 units, each with unique serial number
- Only available in Deep Burgundy and manual transmission
- 6.5 x 16″ alloy wheels
- Continental Sport Contact-1 tyres
- 5-piece R3 Bodykit
- R3 HID Deep Titanium Headlamps
- R3 Performance Exhaust Cat-Back System
- R3 Performance Spark Plug Cables
- R3 Performance Slotted Brake Discs
- iPod nano 1GB with Bluetooth enabled connection dongle